Work From Home
Clarios Needs a Remote Customer Service Rep With Manufacturing Experience
Sometimes experience outweighs degrees. Clarios is hiring a customer service representative to work with OEM (original equipment manufacturer) customer accounts. If you have experience in the manufacturing industry, this could be an opportunity to work from home and put your knowledge to good use.
Some weekend availability is required.
Customer Service Representative at Clarios
- Proactively getting orders shipped by running customer order reports.
- Managing OEM customer accounts. This includes creating shipping orders, daily shipping releases and coordinating with the production control team.
- Processing credits, change orders and product returns.
- Managing special orders.
- Coordinating battery shipments.
- Managing and cycling packaging administration.
- Assisting customers with any questions or issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two years of customer service experience in manufacturing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel and Word.
- Availability to work some weekends.
- Experience with OEM or Tier-1 manufacturing is a plus.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.