Work From Home
Cloud Collaboration Service Airtable Needs a Customer Support Advocate
Cloud collaboration service Airtable is hiring a customer support advocate to help it create great customer experiences and make its product better every day. The right person for this job is someone who loves a good mystery and finding solutions that aren’t always obvious.
New hires in Texas can start in a full-time capacity immediately, but the job is also open to residents of other states. Those people will get a six-month contract and then be evaluated for the possibility of a full-time position.
The work-from-home job includes benefits, such as health insurance, paid time off, parental leave and an annual learning and development stipend.
Customer Support Advocate at Airtable
- Providing customer support by way of chat, share or email.
- Handling questions about base design, formula creation and more, and escalating issues as needed.
- Collaborating with support operations to help with the creation of new customer support approaches.
- Reporting on customer feedback to track improvement opportunities.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One year of experience in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Exceptional communication skills, especially written communication.
- Strong sense of empathy
- Ability to problem-solve technically complex issues.
- Familiarity with Airtable either professionally or personally.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Parental leave.
- Annual learning and development stipend.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.