Work From Home
Coding Bootcamp App Academy Is Hiring an Experienced Career Coach
You have both the practical knowledge and the patience to help guide students as they make the leap to a career.
App Academy, a coding bootcamp, is looking for a career coach like you.
For this role, you’ll use your recruiting expertise to help App Academy grads start their careers as software developers, providing tactical and emotional support throughout the job search.
Career Coach at App Academy
- Overseeing and advising on the job search process for App Academy students and graduates.
- Delivering lectures and acting as the in-house expert on resume writing, interviewing and negotiating.
- Developing and improving teaching methods using scalable strategies.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience in career coaching, technical recruiting, building websites or working at fast-paced startups.
- Troubleshooting skills for both practical and interpersonal problems.
- Ability to provide helpful feedback and act as a mentor to students.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Paid family leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.