Work From Home
Collage Is Hiring Seasonal Customer Service Reps in 6 States ($15/Hour)
’Tis the season for holiday jobs.
Photo project site Collage is hiring full-time customer service reps for the holidays, and you’ll need to be one jolly — and patient — elf to help customers as they create and send custom photo gifts.
The temporary positions start in October or early November and last until Dec. 31, but there is potential to return to the team after the holiday season based on your performance and the company’s business needs. Although this is a remote job, you must live in one of the following six states: Michigan, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Washington or Virginia.
And since you’ll be working for a retail site, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that you’ll need to work Black Friday (Nov. 27) and Cyber Monday (Nov. 30).
This job pays $15 an hour. There’s a chance you’ll also get to work overtime, too, according to the listing.
Customer Service Representative at Collage
- Interacting with customers via phone, email and live chat, providing friendly customer service.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and helping customers design products on the site.
- Providing assistance to customers with issues regarding recently placed orders.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Consistent attendance based on a schedule that you can commit to.
- Ability to navigate complicated software systems and multiple browsers.
- Excellent phone, typing and organizational skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Fast and reliable broadband internet and a computer.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. She’d work a holiday gig this year, but she’s feeling a little elf-ish.