Work From Home
Corporate Travel and Events Company BCD Needs a Full-Time Sales Manager
Closing deals from the sofa while sipping coffee in sweatpants. Ain’t that the dream?
Here’s your chance to achieve it: BCD, a global-events and corporate-travel planning agency, is developing a new “Stay by BCD Travel” division and needs an experienced sales support manager to drive business growth.
This fully remote, full-time position is for applicants with a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) plus at least three years of additional sales-support or business-development experience.
Sales Support Manager at BCD
- Serving as a subject matter expert on pricing models and quotes for the sales team.
- Writing sales proposals and leading sales presentations.
- Managing the contract-agreement process, which includes drafting legal sales contracts and then storing the signed documents.
- Coordinating with the marketing team to develop and achieve company goals.
- Developing, managing and analyzing long-term sales and revenue plans.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three or more years of sales support or business development experience.
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.