Work From Home
Coursera Is Hiring a Full-Time Enrollment Counselor (Contract Position)
Many prospective students are considering earning their degrees online. Can you provide that extra nudge?
Online education website Coursera is hiring a full-time enrollment counselor to reach out to people who are interested in its degree programs. You’ll be in charge of helping them via phone, email or chat throughout the application process.
This contract position doesn’t require any hard experience. English-Spanish bilingual applicants are preferred.
Enrollment Counselor at Coursera
- Assisting prospective students for Coursera’s degree program throughout the entire application process, via emails, chat messages or phone calls.
- Implementing recruitment strategies that increase enrollments.
- Developing call or chat scripts for individual degree programs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excellent communication and rapport-building skills.
- Spanish fluency (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job