Work From Home
Customer Service Super Star? Here’s a Part-Time Job for You
Got a go-getter attitude and ready and willing to help customers, including cranky ones experiencing back pain?
The Healthy Back Institute is hiring part-time customer service reps who can maintain a positive demeanor in a high-stress environment. You’ll also need to be organized and energetic — the post states that you’ll handle an average of 40 calls per day.
Some Saturday shifts may be required.
Customer Service Representative at The Healthy Back Institute
- Responding to customer requests and inquiries, documenting all interactions in detail.
- Using CRM (customer relationship management) system to gather information and troubleshoot issues.
- Meeting call center metrics, including call score averages, average talk time and customer feedback scores.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of customer service experience.
- At least one year of experience working in a call center.
- English fluency (bilingual preferred).
- Intermediate computer/technical skills (professional experience using Slack, Live Chat Experience, Google Drive/Docs/Sheets, SingleComm or other Cloud-Based Telephony software preferred).
- Ability to attend video meetings regularly and to travel by plane once a year.
- Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic attitude in stressful situations.
- Previous remote experience is preferred.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Discounts on HBI products.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.