Work From Home
CVS Health Is Hiring Customer Service Reps in 8 Southeastern States
Job hunters in the southeast: Here’s a fast track to a gig in the health care industry.
CVS Health is hiring full-time, work-from-home customer service representatives. This remote gig is only available to residents of Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Tennessee.
As a CVS customer service rep, you’ll answer phone calls from customers looking to better understand their prescription insurance, medication coverage and mail-order prescription status.
Applicants should have a high school diploma (or GED) and a year of experience working in a call center environment or healthcare-related field.
Although you’ll have a set schedule, days off and hours may vary, as the hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST, seven days a week.
To submit your application, you must take a Virtual Job Tryout, which could take up to 45 minutes to complete.
Customer Service Representative at CVS Health
- Answering phone calls from CVS pharmacy customers related to their prescription. coverage while adhering to HIPAA and governmental compliance.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED certificate.
- At least six months of customer service experience.
- Internet with approved speed requirements.
- Secure work space free from distractions.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement, up to $3,000 per year.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job