Work From Home
CVS Needs a Pharmacy Operations Supervisor for Mail-Order Delivery in FL
These days we’re used to having what we need show up on our doorstep. Our prescriptions are no exception.
Now CVS is hiring a supervisor of pharmacy operations to help oversee its mail-order delivery team in Florida. Applicants should be PTCB (Pharmacy Technician Certification Board) certified and have experience managing a distribution team.
This is a work-from-home opportunity but may require occasional travel to the office site. Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k), paid time off and parental leave.
Supervisor of Pharmacy Operations at CVS
- Overseeing quality and production to reach daily goals.
- Managing staff to efficiently process, pack and ship prescriptions.
- Aiding in the development and training of new staff.
- Performing regular audits.
- Helping new staff to learn the equipment and new technology.
- Leading the team by setting expectations and following through.
- Providing performance feedback and performance reviews.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) certified.
- A Registered Florida Pharmacy Technician License.
- Six months or more of experience in a distribution environment as a supervisor or manager.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Employee discount.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.