Work From Home
Data-Driven? Work for Auth0 as a Customer Marketing Manager
Auth0, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that is a platform for application builders, is looking for a customer marketing manager to help it streamline and improve its sales strategies.
That means upselling and cross-selling, but only when it fits the customer’s needs.
Candidates for this full-time job can be based in Bellevue, Washington, or based remotely anywhere in the United States. The job comes with benefits like health insurance, a 401(k), stock options, paid time off and paid parental leave.
Customer Marketing Manager at Auth0
- Attaining annual renewals and helping expansion goals by partnering with sales.
- Cross-selling and upselling strategy development.
- Supporting all strategic and tactical marketing concepts for Auth0’s customer base.
- Researching and mapping out the Auth0 customer journey.
- Using data to develop testing and new programs.
- Expanding customer contacts by creating acquisition programs.
- Creating webinars, meetings, newsletters, emails, direct mailings and customer events to support customer marketing programs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Four or more years of experience in a customer marketing or B2B marketing role; technology industry experience is a plus.
- One or more years of experience in a customer marketing specific role with demonstrable success.
- The ability to lead and execute digital, events, direct mail, email, webinars, etc.
- Ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Experience with remote work and collaborating with other remote team members.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20%.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Stock options.
- Paid time off.
- Paid parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.