Work From Home
Degreed Needs a Tech Support Specialist With at Least 2 Years of Experience
We live in a world powered by ever-changing technology, which makes learning a lifelong mission.
Founded in 2012, Degreed is on a quest to make this mission easier by offering an online learning platform for both individuals and businesses to build the skills they need to be experts in their fields.
If you have strong communication skills and experience providing technical support for companies offering software as a service, then you could join Degreed as a technical support specialist.
This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule and benefits, including unlimited paid time off and parental leave, child care reimbursement and learning stipends.
Technical Support Specialist at Degreed
- Using technical and product knowledge to answer client inquiries.
- Testing and troubleshooting system components, including data integrations and single sign-on (SSO) authentication.
- Refining and improving support processes.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years experience in technical support with a company offering software as a service (SaaS).
- Knowledge of industry standard practices, including single sign-on authentications, webhooks for web pages, application programming interfaces (API) and implementing file feeds.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain technical concepts to clients in a way they can understand.
- Problem-solving and creative-thinking skills.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Unlimited parental leave.
- Child care reimbursement.
- Learning stipends.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Jessica Gray is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.