Work From Home
On-Demand Moving Company Bellhop Is Hiring a Part-Time Copywriter
This copywriter gig is perfect for writers who want to freelance while having a stable paycheck to rely on.
On-demand moving company Bellhop is hiring a part-time technical copywriter to pen moving-related educational content for blog posts, emails, downloadable documents and more. The copywriter will also proofread and edit other materials, but the listing says “95% of this job will be writing.”
To qualify, you’ll need a background in writing that includes a bachelor’s degree in English, creative writing, journalism or another related field, plus at least one year of writing experience.
Technical Copywriter at Bellhop
- Brainstorming, writing, and editing moving-related educational content such as blog posts, emails and other documents.
- Managing content through a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Juggling multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a writing-related field.
- At least one year of writing experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job