Work From Home
Dissect Client Problems and Find Solutions as a Sales Manager for Nielsen
Building relationships that create trust and benefit both parties is key to becoming a successful salesperson. When a client wins, you win.
Nielsen is hiring a sales manager to do just that. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building relationships, hitting sales goals and digging deep to understand client issues. This position is open to remote work anywhere in the United States and comes with a benefits package.
Sales Manager at Nielsen
- Learning Nielsen Global Services products and solutions thoroughly.
- Creating sales proposals and presentations that tell a story and put the focus on the solutions that the product/service brings to the client.
- Consistently pitching and closing sales with clients, both existing and new.
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly revenue targets.
- Tracking sales leads, opportunities and activities in Salesforce.
- Creating and maintaining a strong network of significant individuals both at the client level and within Nielsen.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Three or more consultative selling experience with consumer packaged goods (CPG) focus.
- Knowledgeable of the current market and business environment.
- Demonstrable successful sales record with a focus on consistency.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to determine root causes to client issues and create solutions that increase sales while creating happy clients.
- Proven consultative selling skills; able to identify and diagnose the root causes of client issues.
- Ability to work and communicate efficiently while operating in a remote environment.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Performance bonus.
- Volunteer time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.