Work From Home
Do Your Words Spark Love? This Dating App Needs a Social Media Copywriter
Have a perfect blend of relationship and writing skills?
Coffee Meets Bagel, a dating app, is adding a freelance social media copywriter to its brand team.
With a focus on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, this role requires a creative voice that can shine even with character-count limitations.
Some previous social media copywriting experience is required. The position is available remotely or in-person at its San Francisco and Seattle offices.
Social Media Copywriter at Coffee Meets Bagel
Pay: Not specified.
- Crafting copy for day-to-day social media content.
- Nurturing and interacting with the CMB community across all platforms.
- Assisting with the brand team’s content calendar.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Some previous experience writing social media copy.
- Experience growing and managing communities.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.