Work From Home
DraftKings Is Hiring a Part-Time Esports Data Coordinator
Finally, you can turn your encyclopedic knowledge of esports into a moneymaker.
DraftKings, a fantasy sports drafting and entertainment company, is looking for a seasonal esports data coordinator to update information and statistics in real time during competitive video-gaming events.
This position is part-time, fully remote and requires some nights and weekends. Knowledge of the esports industry and popular competitive video games — especially Madden and CS:GO — are preferred.
Seasonal Esports Data Coordinator at DraftKings
- Updating data during live esports events.
- Ensuring information and statistics are accurate.
- Reporting issues or concerns to management in a timely manner.
- Staying abreast of the esports industry.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An “extremely high level” of attention to detail.
- The ability to work 15 to 30 hours per week, during some nights and weekends.
- A PC and a reliable internet connection.
- Knowledge of competitive video games such as the Madden series and CS:GO, preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job