Work From Home
Earn $18/Hour (Plus Benefits) as a Fraud Operations Specialist for Gametime
Are you a sports, music, or theater lover in search of a work-from-home job with benefits? Then check out this work-from-home position with Gametime, a mobile ticketing app that offers last-minute tickets to sports, concerts and the theater.
Gametime is hiring remote fraud operations specialists to collaborate with multiple departments to identify and prevent fraudulent transactions.
This is a full-time, work-from-home position with a set schedule from 1 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. PST on Tuesdays through Saturdays, including holidays. Starting pay is $18 per hour. Benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and disability benefit and a pre-tax 401(k) plan. The company is also offering 100 Gametime credits per month ($1,200 per year) to enjoy your favorite events.
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, at least one year of experience in a fraud or risk-analysis role and strong communication and analytical skills. You must live Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Michigan, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah or Washington. (Here’s why some jobs have state restrictions.)
Fraud Operations Specialist for Gametime
- Reviewing and analyzing suspicious transactions and taking appropriate action against fraudulent users.
- Following proper procedures for responding to disputed charges.
- Using internal and external resources to assist with the recording and analyzing data.
- Working with manager and teammates to help reduce chargebacks and the company’s overall exposure to fraud.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- At least one year of experience in a fraud or risk-analysis role.
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to prioritize on the spot.
- Experience with SQL (structured query language) preferred.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401(k) pre-tax plan.
- Monthly Gametime credits for events (up to $1,200 per year).
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.