Work From Home
Earn $25 an Hour as a Part-time Teacher Evaluator for Sykes (37 States)
Have opinions on the quality of online teaching resources? Now is the time to share them.
Sykes, an international business-process outsourcing (BPO) firm, is looking for tech-savvy teachers from 37 states to vet the quality of online educational resources for kids.
To qualify, you should have at least two years of in-person teaching experience with Pre-K to sixth grade students. The positions are not available to residents of Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington or Washington D.C. (Here’s why some jobs are not available to residents of certain states.)
Working hours are very flexible and will be between 10 and 30 per month. Pay starts at $25 an hour.
Teacher Quality Evaluator at Sykes
- Evaluating educational and family-friendly online services for relevancy and quality.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A current in-classroom teaching position with Pre-K to sixth-grade students.
- At least two years of in-classroom teaching experience with students in the above grade ranges.
- Verified teaching certification.
- A computer with Windows 10 and 2 GHz processing speeds or higher.
- A reliable internet connection: 3 Mbps upload, 3 Mbps download speeds.
- Ability to sign a non-disclosure agreement and maintain confidentiality.
- USB headset.
Check out related work-from-home stories: