Work From Home
Earn Extra Money Over the Holidays With This Wine.com Customer Service Job
Everything happens for a riesling, right? (Like you didn’t think we’d go there.)
So if you’re reading this, then maybe it means you’re destined to apply for this remote customer service job with Wine.com.
Although it’s a part-time job (15 to 20 hours a week) the rest of the year, during the holiday season (which means now through mid-January), hours may extend to 40 to 50 hours per week.
You’ll need to be available to work within the 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET schedule — and no wine-ing about working weekends.
And although knowledge and enjoyment of wine (and perhaps wine puns) is desired, it’s not required.
Customer Service Representative at Wine.com
- Handling inbound customer support inquiries via chat, email and phone.
- Assisting customers with orders and answering questions about product availability, delivery and pricing.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Previous experience in customer service, retail or hospitality is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of call center technology.
- Solid data entry skills — typing speed of at least 35 words per minute is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Access to a Windows laptop or desktop computer with fast internet connectivity.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.