Work From Home
Earn up to $75K Plus Benefits (Including Hotel Discounts) at Best Western
Best Western is hiring a property management systems account specialist. It’s a big title, but the job is simple. You’ll be working remotely from anywhere in the United States helping customers through phone, email, chat or text. You will also create social media content for various platforms and provide training sessions.
You must understand hotel operations or PMS technology. You also must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
In addition to a salary ranging from $67,000 to $75,000 annually depending on your location and work experience, you will receive benefits including health insurance, vacation time, a 401(k) and hotel discounts.
Property Management Systems Account Specialist at Best Western
- Helping customers via phone, email, chat or text.
- Creating social media content for various platforms.
- Providing training or customer support.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Knowledge of hotel operations or PMS technology.
- The ability to be flexible.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Hotel discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Find Remote Jobs at These 44 Work-From-Home Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.