Work From Home
This Education Company Is Hiring a Project Manager With CS Experience
Make a difference in education across the country without leaving home.
Amplify, a company that produces educational assessments, is hiring an associate implementation project manager. In this work-from-home role, you’ll guide customers through the onboarding or renewal process.
For this contract position, you’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, handling project management and serving as the customers’ main point of contact.
Associate Implementation Project Manager at Amplify
- Ensuring a smooth and successful customer experience by setting priorities, managing projects, providing feedback and troubleshooting as needed.
- Collaborating with teams to develop and improve tracking tools and processes.
- Attending daily scrum meetings.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least six months of customer service experience (Salesforce experience preferred).
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Google Suite products.
- Presentation skills for internal and customer-facing meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.