Work From Home
Education Website Chegg Is Hiring a Trendy Copywriter for a Three-Month Gig
Experienced copywriters, you’ll want to Chegg this job out.
Education website Chegg needs a temporary copywriter to pen radio and video scripts, emails, banner ads, landing pages and other consumer-facing marketing materials.
The position will last three months. It requires at least one year of marketing-copywriting experience. You’ll also need to include a link to your portfolio in the application.
Copywriter at Chegg
- Translating creative briefs into engaging, tailored copy.
- Writing consumer-oriented copy for use in emails, banner ads, radio and video scripts and more.
- Keeping up to date with Millennial slang, such as shook; tea; bye, Felicia; receipts; stan and many, many other phrases that you think you understand upon first reading them but are probably very wrong.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of marketing-copywriting experience.
- An online portfolio with examples of your work.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job