Work From Home
eHealth Is Hiring a Remote Business Analyst to Review Its Data
Where some people see data, you see patterns.
If you are a data analyst with a passion for recognizing trends and can work with both quantitative and qualitative data, you could have a future with private health insurance marketplace eHealth.
Right now the company is hiring a remote business analyst. This is a full-time position that comes with a full benefits package.
Business Analyst at eHealth
- Analyzing data for retention rates across a number of platforms and levels.
- Providing insight on trends related to retention, consumer and carrier data.
- Conducting data match back analysis.
- Measuring and reporting on KPIs.
- Preparing and presenting findings.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or related field.
- One or more years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with quantitative mathematics including the ability to calculate confidence level, error rate, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to multitask.
- Be deadline-driven.
- Health, dental and vision plans.
- Parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.