Work From Home
Asurion Needs Bilingual Customer Service Reps (Pay Starts at $14.50/Hr)
It happens to everyone. You pull your phone from your pocket or purse and you lose your grip. It thuds on the floor. Those two seconds it takes to check for a shattered screen last a lifetime.
Your heart stops. Your phone is broken.
Asurion is an insurance company that can help with that, and it’s hiring full-time customer service reps to resolve customer issues in regards to lost or damaged electronics. You’ll also be expected to sell the company’s in-home warranty service while on the call.
Positions are open to bilingual (English-Spanish) applicants.
This job requires a high school diploma or equivalent and six months of customer service experience. Expect to work some nights, weekends and holidays.
Bilingual Customer Care Representative at Asurion
Pay: $14.50 an hour
- Handling inquiries related to lost and broken electronics equipment.
- Troubleshoot customer issues regarding technology.
- Selling warranty service to customers on every call.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months of customer service experience.
- High-speed internet connection.
- A distraction-free work environment.
- Ability to work all shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Ability to submit and pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories: