Work From Home
This Entry-Level Customer Service Job Includes Some Sweet Benefits
Are you a tech savvy problem-solver who enjoys teaching others what you know?
AWeber, a marketing communication software company, is hiring a customer solutions specialist. In this role, you’ll work with customers to inform them about new product features and troubleshooting their tech issues.
You’ll need to be available to work two shifts (7 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET or 1 to 10 p.m. ET), but you’ll receive your schedule at least a month in advance.
The company went virtual back in May, so you’d be joining an organization that’s committed to remote working.
The job posting specifically notes that the company will only consider applications that include a cover letter explaining why this position is perfect for you (and video cover letters are preferred).
Customer Solutions Specialist at AWeber
- Responding to customers via chat in regards to technical issues, billing and sales.
- Collaborating on special projects to improve the customer experience.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Previous experience in a remote customer-centric or retail environment.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, such as social media, landing pages and email platforms.
- Company-paid PPO medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Four weeks of paid time off and holidays to start.
- 401(k) with 4% company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Company profit sharing.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Disability and life insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.