Work From Home
Esurance Seeks Customer Service Reps in CST or MST Zones (Pay Is $15/Hr)
Job hunters living in the Central or Mountain time zones, check this gig out.
Esurance, a home and auto insurance company, is hiring a customer service representative. This 100% remote job pays $15 per hour, plus extra pay for working nontraditional hours.
Some of the benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance available on your first day; tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year; paid time off; paid volunteer service days; 401(k) retirement matching and more.
As an Esurance customer service rep, you’ll help people by answering their questions and resolving problems over the phone.
Your first day will be Monday, April 1, when you’ll start nine weeks of virtual paid training. The hours will be 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CST. After that, your start time will be between 10 and 11 a.m. CST, and your end time will be between 6:30 and 8:30 p.m. CST.
Esurance will provide you with a computer, phone, internet equipment and internet services.
Customer Service Representative at Esurance
Pay: $15 per hour
- Responding to customer questions and resolving problems over the phone.
- Keeping a professional demeanor when handling irate customers.
- Learning and understanding all information related to Esurance products.
- Following instructions and pre-established guidelines.
Applicants for this position must:
- Be able to start April 1, 2019.
- Have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Have one or more years of customer service or call center experience (required).
- Be able to read aloud accurately with proper grammar, good enunciation and smooth flow.
- Be able to operate office equipment, including phone, computer, copier and more.
- Be able to type 35 words per minute or more.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance starting on your first day.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) retirement matching.
- Paid training.
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year.
- Performance-based bonus system.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance.
- Adoption assistance.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.