Work From Home
Looking for a Remote Customer Service Job with Benefits? Manulife Is Hiring
On the hunt for a work-from-home job with benefits? If you’ve got a high school diploma and , strong communication skills and experience in customer and/or financial services, then this company might be looking for you, too.
Manulife, a global financial service company known as John Hancock in the United States, is looking for a customer service representative to provide financial advice to individuals, groups and institutions.
This position comes with a health benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as paid time off, 401(k) matching and pension plan, health incentives and reimbursements and more.
Although the position is available anywhere, shift hours are in the Eastern time zone and rotate on a monthly basis.
Customer Service Representative at Manulife
Pay: Not Specified
- Providing customer service to financial advisers and clients.
- Accurately resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
- Completing ongoing training to stay up-to-date on industry, product, service and policy changes.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in customer and/or financial services is a plus.
- Strong listening, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Multitasking skills adaptable to a fast-paced call center environment.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Health incentives and reimbursements.
- 401(k) matching and pension plan.
- Accident and short-term disability.
- Financial-service discounts.
- Paid time off, including vacation, holidays, sick days and parental leave.
Jessica Gray is a former editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder.