Work From Home
Experienced Graphic Designer? Work Full Time for This Health Care Company
Got a knack for explaining complex ideas through visuals and graphics? BroadPath could use your skills.
The health care services company is looking for an experienced graphic designer who will work full-time on a temporary basis. The designer will create graphics for print and digital distribution and will also play a role in developing the creative strategy for marketing materials.
This position requires at least three years of graphic design experience, a compelling portfolio and knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
Note: Broadpath requires remote workers to stay on a live webcam feed the entire shift.
Graphic Design Specialist at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions
- Designing high-quality materials for print and digital distribution.
- Assisting with the creative strategy for marketing projects.
- Organizing large amounts of content into easily understandable designs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three to five years of graphic design experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job