Work From Home
Feel Like a Detective as an Online Records Coordinator for First Advantage
First Advantage provides background screening services for employers. As such, its employees do a lot of research in court records, public documents and the like.
First Advantage is hiring an online records coordinator. This is a work-from-home job, but you must be located within a 50-mile radius of Bolingbrook, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. The position will be contingent to start with the potential to become a more permanent position in time.
Online Records Coordinator at First Advantage
- Monitoring workflows and documenting information accurately.
- Submitting documentation to agencies and working with customer service or support teams to provide clarification of state repository and agency requirements.
- Researching and reviewing information on public records.
- Finding and interpreting criminal records and other relevant information from state agencies and courts.
- Developing relationships with personnel within the courts and state agencies to expedite the information-gathering process.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of experience in a similar role; training in criminal justice and/or paralegal is a plus.
- Familiarity with Windows and MS Office .
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to prioritize and adjust priorities as needed on the fly.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.