Work From Home
Fitness Tech Brand Whoop Is Hiring Full-Time Customer Service Managers
Want a remote job with great benefits? Let me hear you say, “Whoop, there it is.”
Wearable technology and fitness brand Whoop is hiring an experienced membership services manager. At least three years of experience managing a remote team is required.
While this is a work-from-home position, candidates must reside in one of the following 16 states: Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas or Wisconsin.
Membership Services Manager at Whoop
- Managing a team of up to eight team leads, who are each responsible for managing teams of seven to 10 membership services representatives.
- Identifying performance needs and then providing training sessions.
- Ensuring the membership services team exceeds performance goals.
- Handling complex membership issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three or more years of related experience managing a remote team.
- The ability to set and carry out organizational strategies.
- A track record of troubleshooting problems and resolving issues.
- Stellar communication skills
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- Employee stock options.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- $500 annual fitness stipend.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He writes about the gig economy and legit work-from-home jobs. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.