Work From Home
Asurion Is Hiring Customer Care Reps Across the Country (Pays $11.25/hour)
Are you never one to back down from a challenge — even if that challenge is an irate customer? If so, this gig may be for you.
Asurion, a consumer electronics insurance company, is hiring both English-speaking and Spanish/Englinsh bilingual customer care representatives.
This job pays $11.25 an hour. You’ll be tasked with resolving customer issues in a timely manner, including inquiries about lost or damaged devices. (Thus, the irate customer.)
Applicants must be flexible with their work schedules and be available for evenings, weekends and holidays. Applicants will also need to pass a pre-employment assignment, background check and drug screening.
Customer Care Representative at Asurion
- Providing support to customers regarding inquiries about lost or damaged equipment.
- Resolving customers’ problems promptly.
Applicants for this position must:
- Be proficient in speaking, reading and writing Spanish and English for bilingual positions.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be flexible with shift assignments, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Have six months of customer service experience.
- Pass a pre-employment assessment.
- Be willing to submit a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Have a home office environment free of distractions.
- Have a computer with Windows 7 or higher.
- Have high-speed internet service.
- Have a landline phone.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Holiday pay.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.