Work From Home
Fullstack Academy Seeks Full-Time Enrollment Advisers With Sales Experience
Sometimes when making decisions, we like to test the waters. We wait around to see if the universe decides for us — especially with big life decisions. And sometimes (read: probably always) we need a little nudge to get us moving.
As a full-time enrollment adviser at Fullstack Academy working out of the Phoenix, Arizona, area, you’ll be the one providing that nudge to prospective students. They’ve already expressed interest in joining a coding, software engineering or web development program at Fullstack Academy; they just need encouragement to sign up and meet enrollment deadlines.
Fullstack Academy offers classes on its Chicago and New York campuses and online. These programs are high-intensity boot camps that typically last between 11 and 17 weeks.
This position requires two or more years of experience in an outbound sales role.
Enrollment Adviser at Fullstack Academy
Pay: Not specified
- Making phone calls to prospective students who have expressed interest in Fullstack Academy’s technology education programs.
- Learning about prospective students’ education, goals and directing them toward an appropriate program.
- Keeping potential enrollees informed of course information and upcoming deadlines.
- Tracking communications in an internal customer relationship management (CRM) software program.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in an outbound sales role.
- A residence in Phoenix, Arizona, or the surrounding area.
According to Glassdoor, benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Stock options.