Work From Home
Gap Is Filling Seasonal Customer-Service Jobs in Ohio and Tennessee
Gap Inc. is looking for residents of Ohio and Tennessee to fill remote, seasonal customer-service jobs.
The clothing retailer has part-time openings in Ohio and part- and full-time openings in Tennessee.
As a customer-service representative, you’ll handle inquiries about Gap and its sister brands Athleta, Banana Republic, Hill City, Intermix and Old Navy. A high school diploma or GED and six months of customer-service experience are required.
To apply, you must fill out an application corresponding to your state:
- For part-time roles in Ohio, fill out this application.
- For part- or full-time roles in Tennessee, fill out this application.
These positions are part of a larger seasonal recruitment push to fill 10,000 jobs ahead of the holidays. On-site positions are also available at Gap Inc. brand stores, warehouses and call centers.
Customer-Service Consultant at Gap Inc.
- Handling customer questions and complaints primarily over the phone.
- Meeting customer-service and sales goals.
- Striving to resolve issues in one phone call.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in Tennessee or Ohio.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least six months of customer-service experience.
- Strong PC skills, especially with Windows-based applications.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job