Work From Home
Gap Inc. Is Hiring Seasonal Customer Fraud Specialists in California
Flex your professional telephone voice with one of these seasonal gigs at Gap Inc.
The clothing retailer is looking for California residents to fill customer fraud specialist openings ahead of the holidays. In this position, you’ll assist customers and verify orders flagged for fraud across Gap and its sister brands Athleta, Banana Republic, Hill City, Intermix and Old Navy.
You’ll need at least one year of customer service experience plus one year of experience working with credit cards and banks. A high school diploma or GED and strong PC skills are also required.
These openings are part of Gap’s seasonal recruitment push to fill 10,000 jobs ahead of the holidays. On-site positions are also available at Gap Inc. brand stores, warehouses and call centers. Including Gap, we’ve tallied more than 500,000 seasonal job openings this year.
Customer Fraud Specialist at Gap Inc.
- Researching and resolving orders flagged for fraud.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls to resolve customer issues while following department fraud guidelines.
- De-escalating complex issues while maintaining a calm and empathetic demeanor.
- Assisting with standard customer service inquiries as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in California.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least one year of customer service experience; plus one year working with credit cards and banks.
- Strong PC skills, with knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, web browsers, databases and other programs.
- A professional telephone voice.
Check out related work-from-home stories: