Work From Home
GE Appliances Is Hiring a Consumer Relations Rep (Benefits Included)
Are you looking for a work-from-home job in which not having a commute isn’t the only benefit? GE Appliances is looking for a consumer relations representative to work remotely, and the job comes with a full complement of benefits, including health insurance, product discounts, adoption assistance and parental leave.
In this job, you’ll handle customer calls regarding everything from warranty inquiries to product issues. You will be responsible for finding swift and fair resolutions. To succeed, you’ll need to be a high-energy person who loves interacting with people, even when they’re not having their best day.
Consumer Relations Representative at GE Appliances
- Handling customer service calls for GE Appliance customers.
- Recording facts surrounding complaints.
- Finding and suggesting improvements for inconsistent procedures.
- Finding creative, reasonable solutions for customer issues that benefit consumers, customers, and GE.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Superb speaking and telephone skills.
- Ability to build connections with consumers.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and plan.
- Ability to work independently and shift priorities on the fly.
- Strong problem-solving skills and good judgment.
- Willingness to gain in-depth knowledge of GE products, processes, policies and guidelines.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- At least two years of sales or service experience desired.
- Strong typing ability.
- Good computer skills with the ability to navigate several online applications.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts.
- Paid time off.
- Employee discounts.
- Adoption assistance.
- Fertility assistance.
- Parental leave.
- Gym Membership.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.