Work From Home
General Assembly Is Hiring a Client Success Manager (Experience Required)
Got a killer work ethic and polished presentation skills — but looking for something temporary?
Then this client success manager job with General Assembly could be perfect for you.
The online training platform is seeking someone with project management experience to help manage their top tier, Fortune 100 client relationships.
Client Success Manager at General Assembly
- Managing client relationship and account expansion strategies, supporting the senior team and clients.
- Overseeing delivery and documenting costs of online and in-person training programs.
- Managing client meeting summaries.
- Tracking program success and evaluating data to improve metrics.
- Producing and presenting reports to clients.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in sales, customer service, client management or similar role (experience in project management a plus).
- At least two years of experience using Excel and Google Suite (experience using Jira a plus).
- Problem-solving and presentation skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.