Work From Home
Get Paid $12/Hour to Help Seniors Set Up a Health App on Their Phones
ModSquad, a customer-service and audience moderation outsourcing firm, is hiring part-time, temporary contractors to assist customers of a health app that is a part of their employee benefits package.
In this role, you’ll get paid $12 an hour to take inbound questions about the app and make outbound calls to seniors who need assistance setting up the app.
To qualify, you should have some experience troubleshooting Android and iOS apps and assisting people 65 or older.
As for the schedule, availability during any hours is acceptable though you should be able to commit to a total of 20 hours per week.
Health App Support at ModSquad
- Responding to inbound questions regarding a health app for a third-party client.
- Making outbound calls to assist people 65 and older with setting up the app.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A U.S. residence.
- A kind and patient attitude.
- Some experience with app troubleshooting and speaking with older folks.
- Availability to work 20 hours per week for 90 days.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job