Work From Home
Get Paid to Be Quirky as ModSquad’s Senior Internal Community Manager
Do people tell you that your sense of humor is quirky? Do you love bringing teams together and helping them communicate? Do you thrive on social media?
ModSquad, a digital engagement company that works with global brands, is hiring a senior internal community manager to help entertain, engage and educate its teams through internal networks, particularly through social media and other means of communication.
This is a full-time, work from home opportunity with benefits like health insurance, a 401(k), stock options and paid time off.
Senior Internal Community Manager at ModSquad
- Working with ModSquad’s internal communities to engage, educate,and entertain via blog articles, videos, digital events and more..
- Providing ModSquad teams with a resource for all the information they need to be successful.
- Broadcasting knowledge on an internal network.
- Creating new and interesting content formats and channels.
- Helping individuals within the teams improve their internal visibility.
- Improving communication processes by working cross-departmentally.
- Promoting company-wide dialogue on internal social media channels.
- Conceptualizing new means of scaling the ModSquad community.
- Diving into analytics to report on successes and other metrics.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Demonstrable experience creating and running a multi-discipline community management strategy.
- At least seven years experience in community management.
- Exceptional editing, proofreading and writing skills.
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline such as journalism, communication or information science.
- Proficiency in shooting, editing and streaming video via platforms such as YouTube, Premiere, Mixer and Twitch.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Stock options.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.