Work From Home
Get Paid to Watch TV All Night as a Remote Night Shift Media Writer
Have you ever noticed that your favorite television show characters are always drinking a certain brand of beer? Or, when that cool cop slows his ride, there’s usually a closeup of the car maker’s logo? That’s called product placement. But when the brand gets worked right into the storyline or dialogue, it’s called brand integration.
Phoenix Marketing helps companies measure the effectiveness of these marketing techniques. As a media writer for Phoenix Marketing, you’d get paid to watch TV shows and take notes on the brand integration used.
This is a full-time, remote position working the night shift. It includes benefits like health insurance, a 401(k) and paid time off. The ability to speak Spanish is preferred, though not required.
Media Writer at Phoenix Marketing International
- Writing survey questions about significant plot points on US TV shows.
- Achieving productivity and metric goals.
- Working with constructive criticism from content editors and management.
- Providing ongoing training to writers through workshops and writing genre guides.
- Recording and analyzing brand integration in television programs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Spanish communication skills are a plus.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently.
- Writing ability and experience are preferred.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.