Work From Home
This Global Real Estate Company Is Hiring a Remote Customer Service Rep
This remote gig is the real deal.
Real estate firm Hines is hiring a customer support representative to assist with work orders and facilities management through an online system.
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Some college and related administrative experience is preferred. Hines provides a comprehensive benefits package, including a suite of health plans, a 401(k), education assistance and more.
Customer Service Support at Hines
- Responding to, entering and managing trouble-tickets and work-order requests through Hines’ Building Management System.
- Updating the necessary employees, vendors, facilities and building management teams about the progress of work orders.
- Assisting with other events and facilities projects as assigned.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent. (Some college preferred).
- Two years of administrative experience in an office environment (preferred).
- Medical, dental, vision, behavioral health and prescription coverage.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Education assistance program.
- Employee assistance and wellness programs.
- Corporate discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job