Work From Home
Godiva Is Filling Entry-Level, Seasonal Customer-Service Jobs
Mmm, chocolate. And jobs!
Godiva, the 94-year-old Belgian chocolatier, needs full-time and part-time customer service representatives ahead of the holiday season. Start dates are as early as Sept. 28.
No related work experience is required, though it certainly wouldn’t hurt. Customer service reps at Godiva handle customer inquiries and issues via email, chat and phone call. Questions are typically related to orders, billing, products, and Godiva’s Chocolate Reward Club.
In addition to remote positions, on-site positions are available and are based out of Godiva’s Spring Ridge office in Reading, Pennsylvania. According to the listing, Godiva has numerous positions available but did not specify how many. It also did not mention any location stipulations for the remote options.
(We reached out to Godiva and will update this post if they supply additional information.)
Customer Service Representative at Godiva
- Assist Godiva customers via phone calls, emails and chat messages.
- Handle complaints or questions related to billing and credit cards, Chocolate Reward Club, products and orders.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to use PCs and Microsoft Office programs.
- Flexible hours.
- Employee discounts.
- In-house training.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job