Work From Home
Got a Background in Travel Booking? This Online Support Job’s Got Benefits
Do you have a background in travel booking with experience using the Worldspan platform? If so, check out this full-time work-from-home job with Christopherson Business Travel.
Christopherson Business Travel, a corporate travel management company, is currently in search of an online support specialist to assist clients with travel bookings.
The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills, at least two years’ experience with a full-service travel agency and the availability to work from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. MST.
The position also comes with benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(k) plan with company match, employee discounts and travel benefits.
Online Support Specialist at Christopherson Business Travel
Pay: Not specific
- Providing support and assistance to clients via phone and email.
- Uploading data from client files in the online booking tools on a daily and/or weekly basis.
- Collaborating with other departments to assist with internal employee training.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years’ travel agency experience.
- Experience with Worldspan Global Distribution System (GDS).
- Strong customer service, communication and time-management skills.
- Medical, dental and vision.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Employee discounts
- Travel benefits.
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.