Work From Home
Got a Passion for Fashion? Check Out This Chanel Brand Ambassador Job
Do you have excellent customer-service and communication skills and an undeniable passion for fashion? Then check out this work-from-home job with VIPdesk Connect.
VIPdesk Connect is a U.S.-based company providing outsourced customer service and marketing for premium retailers, consumer products, luxury travel and financial service companies via a virtual team of “brand ambassadors” — also known as elite customer care representatives.
The company is in search of a brand ambassador for the Chanel customer-care program to provide exceptional customer service via phone, email, chat, short message service (SMS) and social media. This is a seasonal position.
The ideal candidate must have a high school diploma or GED and excellent communication skills, as well as the flexibility to work weekends.
To apply for the position, you must live in one of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin. (Here’s why some jobs have location restrictions.)
Seasonal Elite Customer Care Rep for Chanel at VIPdeskResponsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service via multiple channels, including email, phone, chat, SMS and social media.
- Having an understanding of and certification in fashion, boutiques, watches and fine jewelry, along with a thorough knowledge of the Chanel brand.
- Providing product suggestions based on customer interests and needs and finding solutions to customer issues.
- Monitoring and returning voicemail messages and accurately documenting customer interactions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to type at least 35 words per minute.
- Previous in-store experience in fashion retail, specifically luxury retail (preferred).
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- A quiet workspace equipped with a Windows-operated computer that meets the technical requirements listed in the FAQs of the careers page.
- In-store retail experience with luxury fashion brands (preferred).
- College degree (preferred).
Benefits are available depending on the position and may include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Life and accident insurance.
- Performance incentives and bonuses.
- Paid time off.
Jessica Gray is a former editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder.