Work From Home
Got a Way With Words and Data? This Company Is Hiring a Remote Copywriter
Trafilea is a fully remote marketing company on the cutting edge. It is currently hiring an extremely creative copywriter who is also adept with data.
The person in this position will focus on Shapermint, a shapewear company that is Trafilea’s largest brand. The full-time position also comes with benefits, including vacation time, performance bonuses, a technology stipend and paid access to coworking spaces.
Copywriter at Tralifea
- Researching the customer base.
- Researching styles of creatives and communication.
- Developing new angles and communication styles for customer acquisition from scratch.
- Brainstorming and proposing ideas with the creative team.
- Working directly with the video production team to create a script.
- Creating copy for product descriptions.
- Proposing, conducting and reporting tests.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three or more years of copywriting experience in direct-response or conversion.
- Strong communication skills within a team dynamic.
- An abundance of creativity.
- Three weeks of vacation.
- Training budget.
- Technology stipend.
- Performance bonuses.
- Paid access to coworking spaces.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.