Work From Home
Got Customer Service and Tech Support Experience? VIPDesk Is Hiring
You give a human voice to the tech world.
That is, you will if you snag this brand ambassador job for VIPdesk Connect.
For this role, you’ll provide customer service and technical support for a variety of consumer electronic brands.
You’ll need to bring your problem-solving and people skills to this role, as you’ll be expected to become an expert on the products to help resolve issues, answer questions and promote brand loyalty — in addition to taking and tracking orders.
The job is available to residents of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin
Brand Ambassador at VIPdesk Connect
- Handling customer inquiries via phone, email, chat and SMS.
- Diagnosing and resolving issues, escalating critical issues according to company policies.
- Documenting interaction details.
- Meeting or exceeding metrics for customer satisfaction.
- Learning features and functions of new products, a dattending trainings as required.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school degree or equivalent (some college preferred).
- At least one year of customer service experience (preferably in a virtual contact center).
- At least six months of technical support experience.
- Experience working with customer service ticketing system, such as Bright Pattern or Zendesk.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology, processes and procedures.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Teams.
- Typing speed of at least 35 words per minute.
- Calm, professional and empathetic demeanor, even under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Secure, distraction-free home office with internet access, USB headset, webcam, router, modem and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect requirements.
- Ability to pass credit, criminal and employment reference security checks.
- Ability to attend remote training via webcams for 1.5 weeks, Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Performance bonuses.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.