Work From Home
Got Customer Service Experience? LawnStarter Is Hiring an Assistant Manager
How mulch do you want to be a part of a cutting-edge business?
LawnStarter is growing its staff and hiring a full-time assistant manager for its customer support team.
In this role, you’ll coach your team of 10 to 15 agents to be a cut above the rest when it comes to the customer experience.
The job is a remote position available to residents of Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas or Virginia.
The job listing says pay starts between $40,000 and $45,000 a year.
Assistant Manager, Customer Support at LawnStarter
- Hiring and coaching a team of support agents.
- Monitoring agents’ performance and metrics.
- Updating policies and processes for the team to reference.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of customer support experience.
- At least one year of coaching and small team management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Remote work and remote management experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Zendesk and Five9 is a plus.
- Quiet, dedicated workspace with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Computer that uses Google Chrome with multiple tabs open at all times.
- Headset and webcam.
- The listing states that the company offers “all the usual startup perks.” But probably not a lawn mower.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.