Work From Home
Got Customer Service Skills? Join Coca-Cola as a Customer Service Team Member
Do you have excellent customer service skills and a love for Coca-Cola?
Okay, maybe a love for Coca-Cola isn’t a requirement (although I bet it helps), but excellent customer service skills definitely are when it comes to this customer service position.
Coca-Cola is hiring a customer service representative to help with order management, order strategy execution, issue resolution and reporting.
The ideal candidate should have two to three years’ experience in customer service, knowledge of the Coca-Cola brand and familiarity with inventory management systems and be able to work between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and 7:30 pm., Monday through Friday.
Customer Service Team Member at Coca-Cola
- Managing daily activities, including expediting orders, customer order change requests, customer pickup, transportation issues, combining two or more orders to ship together, duplicating missing or incorrect orders and transportation method changes.
- Being the point of contact for customers via phone and email to resolve issues and document them correctly.
- Working with members of the product supply system to resolve issues.
- Helping resolve product shortage issues in production facilities.
- Understanding performance metrics to improve quality.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two to three years of customer service experience, including customer service systems and processes.
- Knowledge of Coca-Cola North America, product service systems and order management software.
- Strong communication, problem solving and issue-resolution skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the systems used, including SAP, SAP IC Inquiry Database, Nice systems, Softphone software and Microsoft Office, including pivot tables and SharePoint.
- The ability to build collaborative relationships with product supply system operational staff.
- The ability to work from home and complete daily tasks with minimal supervision.
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.