Work From Home
Got Live Streaming Experience? Kaplan Is Hiring an Online Classroom Monitor
You were the hall monitor, right?
You were the one who kept the rest of the class in line — and now you can finally get paid to do it from the comfort of home.
OK, this online classroom moderator job with Kaplan Professional is a little more involved than that — you’ll be monitoring live online instructional webcasts and recordings to ensure they meet regulatory requirements.
You’ll also need to help students (and instructors) troubleshoot issues that arise during the class and make sure everyone has their materials.
If you have some experience with the technical end of live video streaming and web conferencing, this opportunity could make the grade for a part-time gig.
Online Classroom Moderator at Kaplan Professional
- Setting up, monitoring and moderating live online courses, ensuring state regulatory requirements are applied.
- Confirming all class assets are available.
- Troubleshooting issues for students and instructors.
- Submitting reports with course functionality reviews and student feedback.
- Setting up WebEx events for private clients.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Understanding of technical processes for live video streaming and troubleshooting skills.
- Background in web-based training ( experience with E360 or other web conferencing software is strongly preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.