Work From Home
Got Supervisory Experience? Lead a Team of Contact Tracers for TTEC
Want to lead a team of contact tracers as they work with local health departments to help prevent COVID-19 outbreaks?
TTEC is hiring contact tracing supervisors to oversee virtual teams calling every person diagnosed with COVID-19 — and their contacts — to assess them for symptoms and connect them with resources.
For this position, you’ll provide direct supervision and track the team’s progress toward target goals.
The job is available in every state except California, Hawaii and New York.
Contact Tracing Supervisor at TTECResponsibilities include:
- Supervising a contact tracing team, coordinating schedules and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Coaching and providing feedback to team members.
- Tracking daily and weekly progress for team members.
- Coordinating schedules and performing duties for a variety of teams based on workloads.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred).
- Experience working in a health, human services or community-based organization.
- At least a year of supervisory experience (leading a remote staff preferred).
- Proficiency with computers and data entry.
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently.
- A professional attitude, including the ability to handle confidential information and work through conflicts.
- Personal computer with broadband internet access. A headset is preferred.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Flexible hours.
- Parental leave.
- Tuition assistance.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.