Work From Home
Have a Background in Medical Sales? Become a Customer Experience Manager
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics “is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.” If that is a concept you can get behind and sell, read on.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is hiring a customer experience manager to help manage and expand its customer accounts. This remote is available in certain territories and requires a fair amount of travel. Both sales and medical industry experience are required. Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k), paid time off, stock options and tuition assistance.
To apply for the position that covers Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland, click here.
To apply for the position that covers upstate New York, click here.
To apply for the position that covers Idaho and Utah, click here.
To apply for the position that covers Oregon, click here.
To apply for the position that covers Michigan, click here.
Customer Experience Manager at Ortho Clinical DiagnosticsResponsibilities include:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction as a single point of contact and identifying competitive threats.
- Expanding and retaining current accounts.
- Driving and closing sales within an assigned territory or set of named accounts for all offerings
- Managing, retaining and expanding the current account list.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in life science, business or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Three years of sales experience with strong B2B performance.
- Three years of experience working in the health care industry (five years preferred).
- Ability to discover important business issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 40% at times, though 25% is more typical.
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Stock options.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.