Work From Home
Have a Health Care Insurance License? Check Out This Customer Service Job
You have an active health insurance license and you’re looking to jumpstart a new career from the comfort of your home. Business process outsourcing company TTEC is hiring a health insurance licensed agent (or someone willing to get one) to help the company meet the ever-changing needs of its customers.
This is a full-time, work-from-home opportunity open to applicants living anywhere in the United States with the exceptions of California, Hawaii, Illinois and New York. (Here’s why some companies only hire in certain states.)
Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k), paid time off and tuition assistance.
Healthcare Insurance Agent – Customer Service at TTEC
- Providing solutions to customers for their health and financial wellness by recommending the appropriate health-related products and services.
- Helping individuals with Medicare to select the best products and services for their needs.
- Fielding questions about health care plans, drug formularies and pharmacy networks.
- Assisting customers with the insurance enrollment process.
- Qualifying customers for in-home appointments or community meetings.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- An active health insurance license OR the ability to pass our licensing education program and state exam (all fees paid by TTEC).
- At least six months of sales experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency, including Windows.
- A dedicated home office area free of noise and distractions.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.